jackal888

AnyDvd HD, Nero, and Blurayripper will not let me rip Blu ray movies with BD+ encryption. I have successfully ripped Black Hawk Down with AnyDvdHD, which only uses ACSS. The error I receive is at the bottom of the post.Error I recieve is: Error reading from drive E. (my burner)Other burning software on my computer:Blurayburnernero 9power2goroxioI am ripping at 1xAny Dvd HD: trial version, Updated to date 6.4.5.7Burner:LG GGW-H20L (Sata) Firmware: YL05 (up to date)Windows Vista 32 bit, updated to Date.Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.5.4.7)HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H20L YL05 001002082F92594305Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)Media is a Blu-Ray disc.Total size: 22375360 sectors (43701 MBytes)Video Blu-ray label: DONNIE_DARKOMedia is AACS protected!Media is BD+ protected!Removed AACS copy protection!Removed BD+ copy protection!Can't determine region code!The movie is Donnie Darko (Fox studios)I highlighted in Bold the two possibilities of error that I am unsure about.

Crystal

This is a extremely cost-effective dvd ripper that is fast and easy-to-use, it can rip dvd to any video formats, see it here and free try it urself:http://www.avi-mp4-converter.com/ultimate-dvd-converter.htmlconverts DVD’s to play on almost any portable device including iPod, iPhone, iPod touch, iPod video nano, Zune, PSP, video capable MP3 players, video capable mobile phones, Pocket P.C., and so on. Meanwhile, it can also support output almost any audio/video format including Video format(H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, RM, 3GP, flv, SWF, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, VideoCD, SuperVideoCD, DVD, etc) and Audio format(AC3, AAC, MP2, MP3, MP4, RA, WMA, etc.).