[Opinion] Ok probably a most common question..

famoushiguy

Please if i post this in the wrong place, i appoligize..i havent been on this site for a few years...

Ok i havent went with fta for a few years now and i am really missing it....my question is what satellites are up and running and what are the best ones to go with....i am currently looking at a few but cant get any answers from the company on which ones are up...

1. Lexium DBS-7000
2. OMEGASAT DSB-5701
3. DIGIWAVE DG7200
4. NFUSION PHOENIX SD
5. SONICVIEW 360 SV PREMIER SV360

that is the ones i am looking at.....but like i said i havent been with fta for a few years.....plz someone help me out, i really appreciate it......and thank you very much....have a good one.

famoushiguy

Can Someone Please Help Me??

Can someone please help me with what i asked above....this is the only site that i enjoy comming to and getting good advice, nobody gives better advice then this site so if someone could help me in telling me which sats are up and which are down....

SETWIRE

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me??

Can someone please help me with what i asked above....this is the only site that i enjoy comming to and getting good advice, nobody gives better advice then this site so if someone could help me in telling me which sats are up and which are down....

All the sats are still in the Sky.

Only receiver in your list that is working with DN Sats is the Sonicview 360.

You will need an SVLan and a constant internet connection for IKS in order for it to get DN Sats.

A lot has changed since 2009.

famoushiguy

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me??

yeah alot has changed....i see that...how abouts would i get a SVLan? and thanks for posting and helping me out........