VMADATYAN NEEDS HELP WITH LIMESAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Hey Guys lets Welcome "VMADATYAN" to the VIP"S and see if we could give him a hand with his system,,
I was able to send him a PM about trying to get help in the chat room and maybe he needs a little help in learning how to Make a POST IN THE HELP FORUMS!!!

C/P
from the chat room,,
"hi i have limesat ultra i cannot buckup my data please help me"
end C/P,,

Good Luck Buddy :dirol:

And Thank You!! for the support!

Last edited by a moderator:

CASPER

Re: VMADATYAN needs help limesat Congrat VIP

Moving this post to the correct forum.........

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Thanks Casper for the help,, as you know it's hunting season and not able to spend the time I like to in here!!

hobo2

i need more info from vmadatyan what going on with the limesat reciveralso need to know what file your useing dish setting

mcradio

Anybody know why limesat is down , has been down or freezing here for 4 or 5 days now , any help would be appreciated, Thanks, Gary.

SETWIRE

i need more info from vmadatyan what going on with the limesat reciveralso need to know what file your useing dish setting

I still don't see any post by this vmadatyan character--------Only a thread highjack by member mcradio.

This thread makes no sense whatsoever.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
I still don't see any post by this vmadatyan character--------Only a thread highjack by member mcradio.

This thread makes no sense whatsoever.

Your right "setwire" with so much going on these past few day's,, I did not see our member that needed this help and he left this message in the chat room,, this is why we don't do testing in the chat room,,,

Many Thanks for your help setwire!!! I hope someone else can use the info the members put togather,,

Status
Not open for further replies.