WizBang

VIP Member
C&P....From Other site....

**UPDATE 12/16/2010 2:30 PM EST**

We have been told that the Weather Forecaster service has been restored. There will be a new software update provided on this page sometime today. We have had reports these files are also available on other sites, but we DO NOT SUPPORT any software updates unless we receive them directly from the manufacturer and test ourselves.

Check back in a few hours.

chancetaker

*UPDATE 12/16/2010 5:00 PM EST**

The testing file we have received is not working, we will not release any version that we do not test and verify first.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Cool chancetanker,, I did go and looked,, I have not seen any of these files out yet at all,, cross your finger and hope this is true, I would like to see these files are out tonite,, the members has been waiting soon long,,

but as it goes right now this is a "RUMOR" there are no new file out at this time, , very sorry to give this news,
and you guys can be sure when and if they comes out we would be one of the frist to have them,,

Good Luck All

Hey chancetaker and Wizbang are you guys going to keeping your eyes open for these file tonlte hoping they come out,, that would be cool just in case if the admin/mod step away,, I don't have tell you guys to make sure to post them in the right file forums,, it you get them in the wrong place just let one of us know we got you covered,,

Last edited by a moderator:

chancetaker

I see that the new file came out. I have not had the time to check until now. Its a good thing to. I am out of town, brought my router and it seems to have bit the dust. Its not due to the recent events however, it has been going out now for a few weeks. Just timing. Glad to see the new file.. Merry Christmas to Everyone!

WizBang

VIP Member
Awwww....man I'm sorry to hear that chanctaker......the new files work great......not one bit of freeze or anything.
I hope you didn't flash your router with the wron dd-wrt software....that can screw it up but there are also fixes for that on their wsebsite.
Hope you stick around here, I know we would love to have you drop in all the time.
Anyway hope you get the router situation under comtrol....good luck,

Wiz

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Awwww....man I'm sorry to hear that chanctaker......the new files work great......not one bit of freeze or anything.
I hope you didn't flash your router with the wron dd-wrt software....that can screw it up but there are also fixes for that on their wsebsite.
Hope you stick around here, I know we would love to have you drop in all the time.
Anyway hope you get the router situation under comtrol....good luck,

Wiz

HERE HERE!! I could of not said it any better Wizbang,,
your the man,,

hobo2

Glad we can help you mum we at preferredbypete try are best to help our member as much as we can here welcome to our site here mum

chancetaker

HERE HERE!! I could of not said it any better Wizbang,,
your the man,,

No I have to say I did not flash it with the wrong software. It was actually a router problem that led me to looking for information to help me connect better in the first place. The router I had would keep losing the wireless connection to my laptop and I thought maybe that was what was causing me not to be able to connect to the WF in the first place. After all this playing and getting things straight, I took my router on a trip north with me this week. While sitting in the truck for a day, I am assuming the heat inside the truck is probably what finally caused the thing to go out. I am happy to say I have purchased a new router, Belkin this time instead of Linksys, already played with it and set up my DD-WRT, and am currently using it to share an internet connection thru a USB aircard. On top of that, I have the ICS computer running Windows XP and my Laptop running Linux.

Sorry for the off topic, but its good to be back... and glad everyone is up and running again.