Where can I find Realtek audio drivers for Windows 7 Beta?

colecampbell666

I've tried both the OEM drivers from Acer and the ones from the Realtek site, and each of them gives an error related to an incorrect Windows version. Are there any beta drivers as of yet?

BILLCA

When I installed Windows 7 Beta (Build 7000) on my early 2008 MacBook yesterday, the audio driver did not work. The driver provided by Boot Camp is not the right one. Using the hardware id, I learned that the audio card is made by Realtek. I downloaded the driver directly from Realtek and it worked. Here is the download link. The one I downloaded is Vista Driver (32/64 bits) Driver Version R2.14. Extract the files and run the setup.exe.BTW, if you are looking for some older versions, you can use this ftp site.ftp://202.65.194.211/pc/audio/

Jeffy0

Hello Cole-My name is Jeff and I work with the Windows Outreach Team. I am not tech support and cannot offer you an exact answer to your question, but here are some threads that have to deal with Realtek drivers. Good luck and I hope these threads help you.http://qna.live.com/Search.aspx?q=realtek+windows+7&go=&form=QBBest,JeffWindows Outreach Team