JoeShmoe

I have a Toshiba Satellite L25 - S1196. Running Windows XP Home.I rebooted my computer one day and it was set on a very low resolution. Then as I logged in, a pop up came up and it said "The ATI control panel failed to initialize because no ATI driver is installed, or ATI driver is not working properly. The ATI control panel will now exit." As I asked in my other question if there was something I could download to fix this... I got a few answers. One was very helpful but I still have more questions.1) Is there anywhere I can find a SAFE download for the "ATI Radeon 200m series" graphics driver. Or something that would be compatible with that, and my PC.2) Will this mess up my computer in any way, or delete any of my current files/folders.If anyone could help ASAP that would be great. I need my computer for work this week so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.I could not find my graphics card type onhttp://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

adigitalslave

You can safely get your Ati Driver from Ati/AMD support and downloads center. They will not give you software that is harmfull to your PC> Bad for business. Installing a driver will not mess with any of your files or folders other than the windows/program file folders that it will install to. Even then i would not be concerned. Good luck!!!!