Benny, the bachelor

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
Benny, a bachelor, wins some big money on the Lottery and decides to spend some of it on a trip to New York. He’s always wanted to see the Big Apple in style, so he’s booked a Business Class flight and a Suite in ‘The Minky Plaza’, one of the City’s up-and-coming luxury hotels.
As soon as he arrives at the hotel, he unpacks, then goes down to the hotel’s posh lounge. As he’s sitting there drinking his coffee when an attractive young lady suddenly sits down next to him. She puts her hand on his arm, looks him in the eyes, smiles seductively and says, "Hi handsome. I’d like you to know that I’m selling."
Benny thinks for a few seconds and then, because he likes the look of her, replies, "So nu, is vat you’re selling very costly?"
"No," she replies. "I believe that what I’m selling is very keenly priced."
"Vell all right then," says Benny excitedly, "I’m buying it. Let’s go to my room and complete the transaction right away."
Benny spends a great night with her and in the morning she asks him for $700. Although this is more than Benny thought it would be, he pays her with a smile - after all, it’s only a small part of his Lottery winnings.
A week later, Benny returns to his London home. But in the months that follow, he suffers from a number of sexually transmitted infections, all of them embarrassing and all of them unbelievably painful. At one stage, he becomes very ill and nearly dies. If it wasn’t for the Lottery win, he wouldn’t have been able to afford the very expensive medical treatments that eventually get him back to good health again.
The following year, Bennie again spends a week at ‘The Minky Plaza.’ One night, as he’s drinking coffee in the lounge, he spots the lady who nearly killed him the year before. She also sees him and immediately goes over to him. "Hi," she says. "It’s nice to see you again. I thought I’d let you know that I’m still selling."
"Oy vey, it’s you again," says Bennie. "I didn’t think you’d have the chutzpah to come over to me. So vot are you selling this year? Cancer?"