Austin

Say I buy a graphics card, and it only has drivers for xp, and vista, how do I get the drivers for Windows 7 rc?

Enigma

Windows Vista drivers are completely compatible. I have Windows 7 and my Vista drivers work perfectly fine, if not better.

asd

I think Nvida has Win 7 drivers out.. look at those not sure about ATI, but if you still cant find it just get the vista drivers

Brett

The Vista drivers should work for Windows 7. My older Biostar nVidia 7100 GS was detected by 7 beta (both x86 and x64) as well as 7 RC x64. Windows Update downloaded an updated driver for it. Then I went to the website and downloaded the driver for my card for Vista x64 and installed it (I don't really trust third party drivers, so I always try to get them from the manufacturer if I can).

Yeti

They'll be offered via Windows Update in most cases.Otherwise, manufacturers like NVidia have current Windows 7 drivers at their website (and perhaps even more recent than Windows Update).And otherwise most report no major issues using Vista drivers.

Jesse

First of all there is no easy way. Ex specially when it's for windows XP.But windows vista will automatically find your driver's you need in device management.Windows 7 RC automatically will do it all for you that is the advantage of new operating systems. Windows vista, is the best operating system next to windows 7.You might as well get used to the new operating systems because they are here to stay.