How many installs can you do of photoshop elements 9?

Alexander77

I want to know whether to purchase the download version of photoshop elements from the adobe website, or purchase the CD-ROM version of photoshop based on the install. Can I do more than one install with the download version or do I only get one install? Can I do multiple installs with a CD-ROM?Thanks.- Alexander.

mysticman44

Normally, Adobe allows installation on 2 computers belonging to the person who purchased the software and who accepted the license agreement. Period. In other words, the software can't be in use on both computers at the same time. Buy the disk. If you install Elements on 2 computers and 1 of them goes belly up, you have the disk and, with a call to Adobe, can get permission for a 3rd, 4th or gazillionth installation. If you download, it's more of a hassle and the download and installation take a lot longer than a simple installation from the disk. Also, with anti-virus/anti-spyware and other things running in the background, downloads are prone to errors and interruptions. Disks are rarely corrupted.