JMVCA

I have window XP and IE V.8. Recently, every time I go to my yahoo to check my mail, I am getting popup message
Title: Mircosoft Visual C++ Debug library
Description: Program C:\prog.file\internetexplore\.iexplore.exe
File: degheap.c
Line 1132
Expression crtIsvalidheappointer(pUserData)
Suggestion: For more info on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C++
document on asserts
Option: Press Retry to debug the application
Choices: Abort Retry Ignore

I am not sure where to find information on Visual c++ document. This message keep popping every 2 minutes. No recent downloads were made.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

CASPER

Debug versions of an application are not redistributable and none of the debug versions of the various Visual C++ dynamic-link libraries (DLLs) are redistributable. Debug versions of an application and Visual C++ libraries can only be deployed to another computer internal to your development site for the sole purpose of debugging and testing your application on a computer that does not have Visual C++ 2005 installed

If a Visual C++ library DLL (for example, MSVCR80.DLL) is reachable (ether installed in the application-local folder or in the System folder), you may get

R6034 An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.

If the DLL is not reachable and Windows cannot load this DLL for your application, you may get

This application has failed to start because MSVCR80.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

What to do to fix the problem