Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hansalp

Applying for Staff

1. Personal Info
- Name : Hansal Patel
- In- Game Username: hansalp
- Hobbies: Like Gaming (Minecraft, Battlefield, Kingdom Hearts Etc...)
- Dislikes : Country Music

2. Why I should be staff?
- One reason why you should really pick me is because I am a very friendly, nice person, I dont swear at all, I am very out- going, and also beacuse I can help! When I say i can help, I really mean this beacuse i take things very seriously and don't mess around alot, I can help get people wanting to play on this minecraft server, I can turn enemies into friends (Maybe... :) )

3. Contributions to the server?
- If you let me be on the staff team I can help build the spawn, make tons of useful warps, advertise this server and make it more well known so that this server can gain publicity, and last but not least I can add humor to the server! :)

Carlos Sanchez

Applying for Staff

1. Personal Info
- Name : Carlos Sanchez
- In- Game Username: CharlesUrban
- Hobbies: Like Gaming (Minecraft, Call of Duty, Need for Speed, Resident Evil Etc...)
- Dislikes : Mods, Rock and Battlefield

2. Why I should be staff?
- One reason why you should really pick me is because I am a nice person also beacuse I can help and because I can teach people how to to play minecraft ,I can help get people wanting to play on this minecraft server.

3. Contributions to the server?
-I can help build the spawn, make tons of useful warps, advertise this server and make it more well known so that this server can gain publicity.