CASPER

This is some info from forums in Europe where they post frequently the keys and fixes and also the boxes that can open N3 card less, we hope here in America n3 can be cracked soon.

googlecob.jpg

rqcs part:

how to use private card share for you and your friends with neosat. you can either run rqcs server under windows or a dreambox receiver if you're smart enough to know what you're doing to install rqcs under dreambox to make it your server that's what you want.

the benefit to running your rqcs card share under a dreambox is it'll update the card and you will not have to take it every so often to put in the sub receiver it belongs too to update the tiers, etc to continue to share the card.

now with that said i wont explain how to setup it on dreambox but what you need other then know how to jtag the receiver and using jkeys to save the tsops off the receiver.

once you have them saved open the tsops you saved from the receiver (that's subbed you want to share the card from) in gendt08 to get your boxkeys and secondary key and it should be all you need. this information will be entered into the rqcs.conf file

once you have these items read up on rqcs and setup under windows or your dreambox and follow guides all over on how to setup rqcs. there's everything you need in a post here on ftabins for how to setup the share. if i can find it again i'll link it to this post.

the other thing you will need if sharing from your computer is an iso reader NOT a unlocker has to be and iso reader. the card will go in it obviously to be shared.

there's a lot more to it like networking and dynamic ips your isp etc uses that you might need to look at no-ip.org for a little program to run under windows also so people can connect to your share.

Last edited:

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
hey if this is true it will look like my dream box maybe good after all, i will keep the faith up, thanks wizzard for this post.

sleepy

I'm glad things are progressing. just want to thank the people that write the files for us and keep us informed.
thank you for your help.