King Kuro Koopa

I have a problem with my computer, every now and again my computer has a moment and comes up with the following:''Display driver stopped responding and has recovered''My monitor then goes nuts and starts going on and off, then displays the blue screen of death and reboots. Everything is up to date on Windows XP, drivers updated, everything installed. I have a HP 2229H if that helps. Someone help me before I get a hammer!!! Thanks muchly :)

Marmalade

If you have a graphics card go to the site and update that. If you don't have a graphics card, search to see who made your motherboard and update the bios. I also go to the forums for the video card maker and search for the same problem I am having, that usually helps.

James-007

Your registry is almost certainly full of errors, which can cause all sorts of problems like the one you're having. This just tends to happen over time with normal use. I wouldn't advise trying to manually repair the registry. It's tricky and can lead to your computer not wanting to boot up any more. The best thing you can do at this point is run a registry repair tool. I highly recommend the following:http://www.pcselfservice.com/free-error-scan.phpIt only takes a few minutes to scan, repair & optimize your system. There should be a noticeable increase in system speed and stability as well.I hope it helps.