dazdcfc

got the link from
WIZZARD

:beer: and now im here lol

anyway going to have a look around :dirol:

Last edited by a moderator:

CASPER

Re: hi eveyone

enjoy it daz I've change you newbie status to Visiting Admin hope you like that...you can also change the color of page if you are use to the black or dark go to the bottom left of page and change the skin color if you like...

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
"WELCOME ABOARD DAXDCFC"

Any friend of the Wizzard is a friend to us, you know how it go's check out the forums,, need anything just ask enloy your self and have fun..

lit bil..:dirol::dirol:

CASPER

Hey Daz reason for edit was that I had added the link to Bud wisr site and instead.... I took it off and put it in the VIP SECTION CALLED SHARE A LINK.....It can be found there Vip Members and Mod's only....

https://preferredbypete.com/share-link-280/

VIP Members get all the special links downloads and other great programs.....

Last edited:

dazdcfc

oh right cheers

Code:
dazdcfc, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
   2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
   3. In most cases you have not activated your account. To activate your account check the email you entered during registration and click the activation link.
      If you did not enter a valid email during registration you must change your invalid email to a valid email by clicking here then contact an administrator by clicking here to have the activation code resent!

CASPER

The Vip forum is only Viewable by VIP MEMBERS OR Active Moderators....left you a Private message M8