Mailman suspended for nudity

Scammer

Banned
[video]http://www.fox6now.com/videobeta/d44bb9cf-49b8-4631-a409-9483a767b898/News/Whitefish-Bay-mail-carrier-surprises-woman-with-nude-delivery[/video]

WHITEFISH BAY —

It wasn't a special delivery, but it sure was an unwanted one. A mail carrier from the Whitefish Bay post office is taken off his route and is being investigated for lewd and disturbing behavior while delivering the mail.

On Saturday December 4th, a mailman allegedly showed up to an office where a female employee was working alone. That part was normal, what happened when he returned was anything but. The woman on the receiving end of the delivery prefers not to be identified, but she only talked to FOX6.

The mail carrier who delivers to one building on Silver Spring Dr. in Whitefish Bay exchanged small talk with a woman on his route and offered a favor. She said, "He said that he'd go and get the mail from the P.O. Box for me and that he'll knock on the door when he's back with the mail."

The mail carrier returned and knocked on the door. The woman says, "He burst into the door with the mail, except this time he's completely nude. No clothes whatsoever. The only thing he said was surprise, and it freaked me out so I screamed and yelled. I yelled at him and told him to leave with my eyes half closed."

After slamming the door behind the mail carrier, the woman called police. She says, "What scared me even more was that he didn't leave after he stepped outside the suite. He continued to knock on the door several time. After a while, it got progressively louder and louder."

The mail carrier left before police arrived, but they did find him and cited him for lewd and lascivious behavior. The United States Postal Service is investigating this, and issued a statement saying in part, "Once the investigation is complete, appropriate action will be taken if needed."