miss you all

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
i was looking to see if we had any thing new with the fta ,at the same time missing you all i may be working hard but my thoughts and prays are still with you all :):)

lit bill

Last edited by a moderator:

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
thanks face it's great to see everybody, looks like i will be going for surgery, at the same time i got a few good men working the snowplowing trucks and loaders for me.
Doc says i might be down for a year learning how to walk again hope we get our boxes up its going to be a long time without my dreambox. enuff of that i don't want to bumb you guys out.:cool::)

lit bill

ricklbert

Hey lit bill take care of your self you'll be back on your feet in no time, i have faith in ya......ricklbert

:):):D:DJumping Smilies

CASPER

i was looking to see if we had any thing new with the fta ,at the same time missing you all i may be working hard but my thoughts and prays are still with you all :):)

lit bill

GLAD TO SEE YOU again ...I wiiiishhhh the best in your upcoming surgery ...

pulpworker

Don't know you but I have an idea what your going through, so I will say good luck to you and will say a prayer for you as well, wishing you all the best in the coming days, months, years my friend.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
very please to meet you pulpworker, thanks for your kindness, thourgh, and prays enjoy your stay here at (PBP) its good to see new members.:):cool:

Batman

Hang in there Buttman, best of luck with your surgery! I was terrified with my surgery last year for my
.....*sighs*....

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
LMAO@BATMAN now I know why the batman wears tights, sex change from a 2" xxxx:cry: reduce to a xxxxx, I feel much better now!!:Laugh:

miss you my friends
lit bill