Status
Not open for further replies.

gwood1567

:eek:I have a MAX HD receiver I just set up. I auto scanned 110 119 and 118 now I have multiples of the same channel. Also I have no HD channels. Can anyone help me out with either one if not both of these problems..Thanks

archange187

:eek:I have a MAX HD receiver I just set up. I auto scanned 110 119 and 118 now I have multiples of the same channel. Also I have no HD channels. Can anyone help me out with either one if not both of these problems..Thanks

In the menu you have to turn on that aftermarket tuner. it's in your options. Also you have multiples becasue to re-scaned several times. Delete them all and re-scan OR delete the multiples one by one.

-Angel

gwood1567

Im not sure where to find the tuner you are refering to. I did however turn on the local channels and selected Mobile alabama that is where I live, Can I turrn on say Eugene Oregon (thats where im from) and pick up on THOSE CHANNELS. Also I deleted all channels and rescanned and still got multiples. When I try and go into EDIT CHANNELS and and manualy delete channels. I select the channel to be deleted, and TRY to delete and all my machine does is freeze up and no functions will work so I have to turn the box off then on again

archange187

Im not sure where to find the tuner you are refering to. I did however turn on the local channels and selected Mobile alabama that is where I live, Can I turrn on say Eugene Oregon (thats where im from) and pick up on THOSE CHANNELS. Also I deleted all channels and rescanned and still got multiples. When I try and go into EDIT CHANNELS and and manualy delete channels. I select the channel to be deleted, and TRY to delete and all my machine does is freeze up and no functions will work so I have to turn the box off then on again

I would love to help you further, but i am not a max user. I have a 9000 from what i understand is a completely different platform. I do not get multiples when i scan, but maybe a viewsat max user can give you some insight..

-Angel

CheezHead

The short answer on locals. Most are on spot beams that only cover the area they are intended for, so you probably won't get any OR stations.

When you bought the MAX HD did you get it with the 8PSK module installed? Most HD STBs only come from the factory with QPSK capability. That's the module Angel was referring to. QPSK won't work for HD on DN.

gwood1567

I beleive it is already installed. At least it said it was. I did install a differant circuit board that was labeled ANT MODULES SK200. Is that it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.