[Rant] scam by pulpworker

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
sorry all for bring the story by pulpworker and that B S about his family members in an accident was a sick scam..

I got a friend that I invited to our site who broke the story of this scam played on many people bunny cried over this I'm so piss..

Masstootaja

Surely I can't be the dumb ass.
I meant "Did Pulpworker post that $hit story here??"
If so, give me the link, and I'll reply in it.

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
I am very very sorry LMAO I ment myself as a dumb a** OPPS

I"M THE DUMB A** ALL

B hunter

:ban:I say we Ban buttman302 for running a scam and blaming someone else ......ROFLMAO......Cheers Butt just kidding but shit like that happens everyday thank god its not true .......PS I also deleted the Thread you started with all the tear drops ....Have a great Day All be happy don't worry.:eek::yes:

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
:ban:I say we Ban buttman302 for running a scam and blaming someone else ......ROFLMAO......Cheers Butt just kidding but shit like that happens everyday thank god its not true .......PS I also deleted the Thread you started with all the tear drops ....Have a great Day All be happy don't worry.:eek::yes:
Thanks Face33 I can't beleive that so many people fell for this scam,, and the bad thing there was a few people that gave cash donation to pulpworker, I'm glad I did not do that almost did,,