Sixteen-year-old girl bags three bucks

Scammer

Banned
[video]http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/local/Sixteen-year-old-girl-bags-three-bucks[/video]

HORTONVILLE - A 16-year-old Hortonville girl shot three bucks in about an hour on the opening morning of the 2010 gun deer hunting season.

Corissa Wege shot, in order, a 10-point, 13-point and 8-point buck.

“We didn't even have time to put the heater on,” said Tom Wege, Corissa’s father.

Tom Wege first spotted the 10-pointer.

“I told Corissa there you go and she looks at me and says no dad. She thought I was kidding her.”

“I looked through the binoculars and I'm like, oh, there is a deer,” said Corissa Wege.

Not long after taking down the first buck, the 13-pointer showed up.

“I reloaded her muzzle loader for her and gave it back to her,” said Tom Wege.

“I just saw horns, so I just shot,” said Corissa Wege.

The duo got out of their stand, only to find a third buck, the 8-pointer, walk up to them.

“I looked through the binoculars and said Corissa he is a shooter too, take him,” said Tom Wege. “She drilled him right in the boilermaker. She took that one right out of business.”

The three bucks total 31 points.

“She was shaking, almost crying,” said Tom Wege. “She was just...you couldn't even talk to her. Just so excited. It was unreal.”

The Weges say it knew the 13-pointer was in the area, but didn't know about the others. The family says it typically sees a fair amount of bucks on its property.

“I think we had a hot doe in the area,” said Tom Wege. “This is all deer quality that we do. This whole management part is deer quality and as you can see it's paying off.”

Everyone in the Wege family hunts, so the only problem with the three new additions is the family is running out of room to show everything off.

“I want to get them all mounted…if my dad allows it,” said Corissa Wege.

“That's going to cost me,” said Tom Wege while laughing.

The Weges joke, maybe they can get a two for one deal.