tulsy

Nice forum you have here...

I've been around for quite a long time, and used to Mod and SuperMod at a number of forums under a few different handles (staff can IM me if they want specifics).... I played long before FTA, and I've seen the insides of most of the first and second gen FTA receivers, not to mention various other satellite and AV/electronics. I may have met some of you in the past, just under a different nic...

I always liked flashing and repairing/ reviving the dead boxes and breathing new life into them. I actually have a curse where I can't stop trying until it's fixed, so testing came naturally (never really cared if something went wrong...I'd just fix it again, and then post in the forums how to do it the right way).

Things have changed, and now I just play with CNX and Sonicview, and really just plugged them both back in recently (moved a few times over the last 8 months, and lacked a permanent setup until now). I found this place last week, and it looks pretty good,...and I haven't seen the VIP, so I'd say this is a pretty decent stop just judging by the open forum.

Most of the old forums are gone, so I'll hang here for now, if y'all will have me. I'll advise where I can...I like to give back to the community.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here, and looking forward to getting to know the place.

Scammer

Banned
Welcome tulsy to preferred by pete enjoy your stay and feel free to post. always nice to see new members . we have great staff and members here. we have lots of things in VIP section,plus a arcade that was just added recently.

Last edited by a moderator:

eloans1

Welcome to the forum, we can always use some good help and it sounds like that would be you....:veryhappy:

CASPER

Welcome to the Site tulsy.. I'm looking forward to see what you can do here to help other members....thanks for Joining....

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Welcome tulsy,, glad to have you here please be our guess to hang out, if you like make your self at home,, as you can see our files for the system are alway free,, the VIP is great for others type down loads,, hopefuly when we run our specials you would be able to take advantage of it and enjoy us in there,,

to give you a heads up the next special we will be running for the VIP will be sometime in Feb,,
jump in anytime post what like to share and looking forward to learning from you,, My "PBP" your home site,,

enjoy and have fun