TV, Free & Legal coming up?

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
TV, Free & Legal coming up?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was something a friend brought to my attention that he discovered in his travels. I'm not sure how serious to take this so am placing it in the rumours section. Looks like an effort to try and get some free & legal, mostly English language sat TV off the ground in North America that'll work with any & all DVB FTA receivers. Something to think about at least.

HTML Code:
Free Direct Broadcast Satellite Network

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
LMFAO!!! paper weight, PAPER WEIGHT!!!, anyboby, forsale get them while they are HOT!!!

thanks fantasma for pushing my junk out LOL!!!

Ooo by the way last nite there was a selling war on ebay with a few sonysat, for $400 & $510 each, These were selling for less than $200 each 2 weeks ago! The seller must have pissed himself laughing so hard at the 2 'bright' ones' bidding war.

. I know I would've!
LMAO!!!:Laugh::Laugh:

There you go Face this might give you some hope to get rid of your shit on ebay put a high price on it... see what happens...

Last edited by a moderator:

Batman

Mountain Music Channel
Hill Billy TV at its finest. Something different than country, with down home musicians and music videos like you have never seen or heard before.

Wow!.. I can't wait to see this channel!!!!!!

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
good to see you batman!!!

HILL BILLY T.V. hmmmmm I could see it now...
the inbreed channel--- great show like, billy goat my lover, it's baaaaad ass show. my wife - my sister and all time best, "I'm still a virgin" I can run faster then my brother...

I can't wait to see this channel too

Batman

First they took away our entertainment, now they are making us to watch " Hill Billy Channel!"
This is just mean......cruel and mean! Except for Buttman of course,...i'm sure he's got his banjo tuned up and ready.... *sighs*

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
No !! that was a miss "understanding" the goat got stuck in the fence, and when I was pushing the goat from behind the goat's back feet got stuck in my boots....:D:D

for some reason now when i play the banjo the goat rubs up on me... hmmm,,:confused::confused:

i want my DB stand alone FTA fix!!!!

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
LMFAO!!! paper weight,
There you go Face this might give you some hope to get rid of your shit on ebay put a high price on it... see what happens...

:yes:Looks like a plan ...Look for them on ebay or craigs list going for double the retail rate ..:Laugh: I'll donate the loot to my beer fund lol;)