“UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort” takes place February 5th

snowbird

Banned
For you party animals still deciding where the debauchery for the biggest pigskin weekend of the year should go down, UFC president Dana White has a special message for you.
“UFC fans expect big things from us every year for our Super Bowl weekend show, and this year could be our biggest ever,” White said. “Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort is a fight fan’s dream match. It’s a fight people have wanted for years. Don’t blink because both of these guys have dynamite in their hands and can end the night quickly and in very exciting fashion.
“Plus, I can’t wait to see Forrest Griffin and Rich Franklin mix it up; they’re two former champions that are known for being in the middle of instant classics. And then we have the next wave of stars in the Jon Jones vs. Ryan Bader fight. Both of these guys are the future of our sport and possess unlimited talent. It’s impossible to pick a winner here.”
“UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort” takes place February 5th inside the Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tickets for the eagerly anticipated match-up go on sale today.

Here are the contestants expected to participate in the pay-per-view event:
Preliminary Bouts:
Kyle Kingsbury vs. Ricardo Romero
Gabe Ruediger vs. Paul Taylor
Daniel Roberts and Greg Soto
Sam Stout vs. Paul Kelly
Main Bouts:
Jake Ellenberger vs. Carlos Eduardo Rocha
Antonio Banuelos vs. Miguel Torres
Ryan Bader vs. Jon Jones
Forrest Griffin vs. Rich Franklin
Vitor Belfort vs. Anderson Silva (UFC Middleweight Champion)

my nano prem dosn t pick up the basketball on 455 but i turned ch to 455 sunday and wwe was coming in keep our fingers crossed hope to watch fight card should be a good 1 thanks snowbird 4 info on card

Back