What is the different ati radeon graphic cards?

Live2Love

You get HIS ATI Radeon 5970 graphics card, then you get Sapphire ATI Radeon 5970 graphics card, then you get the ATI Radeon 5970 graphic card. Which one is the best? Is the ATI Radeon the best gaming video card available?Have Faith In God, And Be Safe.ati radeon, not ATI Radeon.

That guy

Each have different specifications. Which one you need depends on your motherboard, your budget, and your desired graphics performance. The two main differences you should look for are memory type and data rate.Memory type: You want one that matches your PC. I can't help you here, because I don't know your computer, but get one that matches your motherboard (If your motherboard requires DDR3, for example, you would go for that)Data rate: The higher, the better. However, more than 2GB/s is really not necessary

Dr HOUSE

ATI give the specifications for new graphics cards to different manufacturers like HIS, Sapphire, Gecube, ASUS, Powercolour.The actual cards that are made by these different manufacturers have the same specs for the most part but the build quality does vary.I have a Gecube ATI 4870x2 and though i've heard that Gecube is a bit iffy i have had zero problems with it for about one and a half years of heavy gaming.It is believed that Sapphire and Asus are about the best brands that you can get when it comes to radeon cards in terms of quality.VisionTek (another brand of Radeon cards) has a very good reputation also and on top of that, a lifetime warranty.