you wish

I have acer 24" lcd monitor. No speaker port only a hdmi port. I want to connect my xbox(original), wii, ps2, gamecube, etc. to it. What type adapter do I need to purchase in order play all my consoles using the monitor.

Davie

It has an HDMI port?None of the systems you listed have HDMI output.So you may need to see if you can find a converter for the three-pronged "Composite" signal into HDMI. They aren't common.

JohnnyMAC

i think what your looking for is one of these its called a Composite to HDMI ScalerThe new GefenTV Composite to HDMI Scaler takes either Composite Video or S-Video as input and converts it to digital HDMI video, then scales it up to a maximum output of 1080p resolution (or 1920x1200 when used with a computer monitor).How it worksSimply plug in your Composite or S-Video video source to its input jack on the rear of the Scaler. The Scaler will automatically detect the video frequency and resolution of the source signal, then convert that picture to a digital HDMI video signal. You will then choose the best output resolution and viewing format of the picture on your HDTV via the on-screen menu system (using the included IR remote) or using the buttons on the front of the Scaler. here are the details: http://www.gefen.com/gefentv/gtvproduct.jsp?prod_id=5281and also if you want you can go to a local electronics store and ask a sales rep and he may know what you need good luck