[Congratulations!] Happy Birthday Buttman

Scammer

Banned
I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday my friend, and don't get to drunk tonight ...lol . You better let bunny drive tonight and enjoy yourself.

fireworks3.gif
images
fireworks1.gif

images
images

happy-birthday-cake-balloons32586690.gif-786854.png

snowbird

Banned
Happy Birthday Buttman, I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. And remember - you're not just a year older, but a year better. Happy New Year Too !!

hobo2

Happy birthday buttman302 may all your birthday wishes come true you have bunny so 1 came true enjoy your day manny more to come

eloans1

Happy Birthday Bman, I guess it is nice to have your birthday on New Years eve, you can always find someone to party with..

Batman

Happy Birthday Buttman. Wow. So your're born on New year eve huh? Come to think of it, your father must've been pissed waiting in the hospital for you to be born instead of celebrating the New Year party? J/K buddy! Muahz!

THECAT

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY BUTTMAN....
i hope you have a good day... gee now you need a drink for your birthday and one for new years...LOL
well enjoy your day my friend

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Happy Birthday my Buttman... went out 2 dinner it was nice . hopefully to get a few drinks tonite too ..Don't worry i'll b ur birthday present.... lol..... :)

Batman

For crying out loud, get a room you two!!! Tone it down please...I'm still a virgin you know? geeez...

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
;)Happy Birthday Buttman;)

Attachments

• imagesCABNXWQM.jpg
    imagesCABNXWQM.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 66
  • imagesCAK8A126.jpg
    imagesCAK8A126.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 79
  • imagesCAQ2WPCK.jpg
    imagesCAQ2WPCK.jpg