227 fix 4 ultra says no file 2 extract help

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldo69

it was on this site wizzard could you pls help me out to get this fix working pls &thank you your the man

nanomuayid

i need help i down load the files on my viewsat platinum 2000 it work for my but after five min picture trun black only shown lines on the recever i trun on and off swich from the back stil doing thing any body what happen to my recever please and thanks.

PaN

Please help

I'm having trouble loading the latest file onto my receiver. When I go to "Receiver Upgrade" and "USB" and I try press OK on the file, nothing happens. It usually starts the process and then restarts. But, this time when I press OK nothing happens. I've turned it off and on but I still get the same problem.

I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks.

CASPER

your welcome ...consider becoming a VIP member we have other forums and downloads there that you can use....

PaN

is it supposed to be a PGM file ... because I'm still having a problem. This time it reads it but it doesn't do anything else (i.e doesn't restart etc).

Domando1069

VIP Member
Nanomuayid
If I understand you correctly, did you try and put a ultra file on a platinum machine??
You can't do that. Each file is machine specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.