[Not Working!] file 209 on 110 not working

noelb765

Could someone please help. I can not get picture due to lost signal I have the latest bin 209 and I did as I read; turn off and wait but yet nothing occasionally would come up on a few but when turned I'd loose it. Nothing like it was before when I had all my channels. After I scan I do not have ch.239 available to choose from. Using three popular echo sats. that gives signal. This is the most trouble I have had in 'bout a year. I have the 2700A PanSat. Thanks for all your help!!:cool:

Last edited:

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
Could someone please help. I can not get picture due to lost signal I have the latest bin 209 and I did as I read; turn off and wait but yet nothing occasionally would come up on a few but when turned I'd loose it. Nothing like it was before when I had all my channels. After I scan I do not have ch.239 available to choose from. Using three popular echo sats. that gives signal. This is the most trouble I have had in 'bout a year. I have the 2700A PanSat. Thanks for all your help!!:cool:
Try turning to a 110 channel then shut off then on from back it might be your DisEqC switch is a little f#@ked up it happens

noelb765

Thanks Face33; but I am not using a switch. Should I be using a switch because I have used this pansat 2700a long time without it. I will try what you suggested but have lost the ppview ones and getting bout 1/2 as much as before this all started.

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
It says above that your using three popular echo sats so you have to have a switch...

noelb765

by switch do you mean the splitter? No sir I am not using this switch. I am now receiving signal but with no P P V any longer can get some premiums but not like before.When I do a scan I don't get as many transponders as before either. They may have gotten better and/or advanced in blocking Free to Air channels.

CASPER

If you post your sat settings and set up it will be easyer for another member to help you......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!