78_z28

Hey Guys,

I loaded the software for the FTA private server and it would not work on my NFusion Phoenix HD box. Can someone tell me what file to use to restore it to factory? I have tried the u48 and nothing i also tried almost all the files listed in the form still nothing. Lost as usual .....:(

78_z28

Thanks Buttman, I am going to continue reading because i just am getting to frustrated tring to load files from a computer that is not cooperating, but thanks for all the help, you and gopalmm2 have been a big help. Maybe i should just purchase a WF for my Viewsat i hear they are working good. Have a great evening and again guys thanks for the assistance.

JBC aka 78_z28

gopalmm2

Hey, 78_z28, I sent you a PM, but did you try this c/p:
with nf as soon as you turn it on after you done inital setup .pic will come in colour but as soon as he changes channel its b/w again and you have to hit size button.

Btw, I saw you mentioned nfusion phoenix HD? But isn't phoenix an SD receiver?

gopalmm2

To restore, you need to load bootG3XtoR3X_v1.23, u38 and boot 130 all in boot mode.
But I recommend trying the private 78_z28. Here is a c/p from my friend who is an expert at this:
he needs to restore it and start over
he probably got boot rx 1.33 loaded and the rest failed
the phoenix when loading its not uncommon for it to take 30 seconds to write after it say done

78_z28

If i get a chance tomorrow i will try it again but i will need to borrow my friends computer to upload the files.

gopalmm2

OK, I will also uplaod the pdf instructions for you. This will surely get you out of the PAL mode and will cure the black and white problems. I should have done this before. Also, there is a new fix for the 110 caid problem which came about yesterday. I will have the updated and detailed instructions up so you won't go wrong again. I apologize for the frustration and I hope you can trust me once more.

gopalmm2

You will first need to restore your receiver first. My friend suggests, you may have loaded a file that will require a restore first. Then you can try again with the complete instructions.