Having a problem with coolsat 4000.

jlow

Still having problem with coolsat 4000. Is there a reboot file available? Receive powers up fine, but then the display changes to "0". Any replies or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

(I am having a problem with my coolsat 4000 receiver. Yesterday, I loaded the 157 file and all went well. Today, the receiver is unresponsive and displays the number 1. When I reset it by turning power off, waiting a few minutes, turning power on again, it displays the number 0. Please help!)

Last edited:

afgun_boi

Still having problem with coolsat 4000. Is there a reboot file available? Receive powers up fine, but then the display changes to "0". Any replies or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

(I am having a problem with my coolsat 4000 receiver. Yesterday, I loaded the 157 file and all went well. Today, the receiver is unresponsive and displays the number 1. When I reset it by turning power off, waiting a few minutes, turning power on again, it displays the number 0. Please help!)

save ur current sattelite direction, and master reset it, hold the power button in front and the up button for 4-6 secs, a blue screen will pop up, ( you can also retrieve ur pass from there) then on the right bottom u will see somethng like reset or im not quite sure at the moment, its below the "password" once u do that, turn the reciever off and on and load the factory bin, then the 156 if having problem with 157 or 158...
note: you will not get ppv hbo, just some channels NTGEO, SCIEN, are good channels to watch while the new posts are up:D:D