Hello Everyone.

1955mercury

Banned
Hello Everyone. I'm a visiting mod from another site. I know Buttman and OTA. May know some more members here also. Just got here and haven't looked around much yet.
Thanks for letting me join your site.

Scammer

Banned
welcome.gif
to the site.Enjoy your stay.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
WOW!! "1955Merc" It's About Time We See You Here!!

"WELCOME" My Friend Please Help Your Self,, Our Home Is Your Home!!

You Know How This All Works,, Man It's Great To See You,, I See If We can Get One Of The Admins To Fix Your Status And Give You A Color Change!!

:woot_jump:

1955mercury

Banned
Thanks for the warm welcome. I think I might know CBMAC2001 also. I was a mod at the site his smilie welcome icon came from for a short period of time. I hope maybe I can contribute a little something here. I promise not to be a leacher. I'm fairly good at posting warez movies. But so far, I haven't seen a place to post them. I'll keep looking. And thanks again for having me here. Merc

CASPER

Thanks for the warm welcome. I think I might know CBMAC2001 also. I was a mod at the site his smilie welcome icon came from for a short period of time. I hope maybe I can contribute a little something here. I promise not to be a leacher. I'm fairly good at posting warez movies. But so far, I haven't seen a place to post them. I'll keep looking. And thanks again for having me here. Merc

First of all Welcome to Pete's 1955mercury ANY friend of buttman302 is welcome with open hands here. ...and for the Warez, movies etc, we have those in our VIP FORUM ...... https://preferredbypete.com/private-vip-section-98/

Scammer

Banned

yes merc we have been members on a few sites over the years, how could i forget the smoking baby, nice to see you here and enjoy the site.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Yes we are very please to have you here 1955mercury, I'm so glad you findly found your way to this site now, I have been waiting for you for some time,, you have been a big help to me for sure many times,,
I wish I could take the credit of asking you here,, but I don't go on others sites to recrute members out of respect to the owners of the sites I like,,