If my graphic card is ATI can i download a Nvidia graphic driver?

sungco7

would that still work? or not work? and if i take out my graphic card, what graphic driver can i download? or would i not be able to not download any graphic drivers at all?

luckeenumber8

Absolutely not. If you take out your video card, you will have no display.May I ask why you would want to do this in the first place?

wiseape21

No, you can only use ATI drivers for ATI cards. To get the latest ATI drivers go to their web site and follow the links there.

Aaron-Four

No you can not. you can not download a graphic card because that is a phyiscal hardware on the computer. Also trying to use a graphic card driver for a differnt model and/or manufacturer will causes the screen not to load at all.Also if you try to remove the graphic card without putting in a new one, you will ether not get a port to display any video or would switch back to the video in the chipset if the chipset can do that.

Lois A

Have you tried a driver utility? They scan your system and give you access to the most up to date driver for all your hardware automatically..http://www.officialdrivers.comHope this helps...