R

retlaw123

:(Im a noobie. I hava a Korean dongle and a sonicview unit; where do I find the wiznet software and the factory upgrade for my sonicview unit. My unit has no menu for network features. Please help!:yumyum:

SETWIRE

:(Im a noobie. I hava a Korean dongle and a sonicview unit; where do I find the wiznet software and the factory upgrade for my sonicview unit. My unit has no menu for network features. Please help!:yumyum:

Please define "Korean Dongle" ----None of us know what that is.

Wiznet program and all bins and All the info and files you need are here on the site.

Take a little time and look around and i am sure you will find all you need is here.

Last edited:
R

retlaw123

Thanks for the response. I tried the Wiznet files they didn't work for me. When I connect my dongle to the computer thru a hub the computer will not find the dongle. The Wiznet program that I downloaded; the computer will ask for a program to run the wiznet download.:dirol:

R

retlaw123

Sonicview 360 i finally got wiznet to work and my dongle ver is 82. my unit will not display the ipcnfig menu.

R

retlaw123

What version of factory firware should I use for my Sonicview 360 premier? I don't have a IPCONFIG menu.

R

retlaw123

i tried slvn20 it would not load using wiznet my dongle has ver82 I got a load fail with wiznet. where can i find the ver1.9 for the dongle?

R

retlaw123

sorry still getting upload fail after loading runtime program

R

retlaw123

Thank you could it be my receiver has the wrong factory version?

SETWIRE

Sonicview 360 i finally got wiznet to work and my dongle ver is 82. my unit will not display the ipcnfig menu.

Is your "dongle" an IHub, Newlink, or SVLan. ??

Korean Dongle tells us nothing about it.

Where did you buy this "dongle"

Are you sure it is a dongle built for SV Receivers.?

Does it have a Serial # on a sticker on the outside of it.?

Last edited: