please tell me where i download 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI 3870 graphics driver for GTA 4?

Anonymouse

i am install nvidia display driver but the error say the graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware. please help me to improve this problem and i want to download nvidia display driver for gaming and desktop. my system requirnment is intel pentium dual core processor,1gb of ddr3 ram,320gb hard disc,intel GMAX4500 graphics.

Deus ex machina

You have a Intel GMAX4500 graphics card. Downloading drivers for Nvidia or ATI graphics cards wont work if you don't have the proper hardware installed i.e. a graphics card from ATI or Nvidia.

BILLCA

Your motherboard has an Intel GMAX4500 graphics card so only Intel graphics drivers will work. You can't use any driver from other brands.

ELfaGeek

This PC is NOT a high-end Gaming machine. As stated here, your PC can't even run GTA 4, because your 'Integrated' Intel GMAX4500 graphics chip is NOT supported in GTA 4. If your PC has a Dedicated Graphics Card (PCIx) slot, BUY a 512MB NVIDIA 8600 OR a 512MB ATI 3870, or higher. The Device Driver disk will be included in the box. And while you at it, bump your RAM up to 4 GB, and cross your fingers. "You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear."

Fish Golden

yes, you need to install Intel graphics drivers, try to use "Intel Drivers Update Utility". It can scan your computer, listing and installing the newest drivers for your PC automatically.Of course if you have further questions, you can write to me.Google for it to tryGood Luck.

Alyssa

updating the nvidia driver is not so difficult, there are some driver detective software to help you download and install the driver automatically in an easy way. check it if you like, good luck!http://www.download-drivers.org/nvidia-drivers.html