I have viewsat ultra. I ma trying to scan channels with the help of viewsat for "Dummies" and "Viewsat Bible".The big problem is that the screen shown in "dummies" & "Bible" dont match the format on my screen.
Ist difference is on top screen my screen shows 8,10 110ow and the "Bible" & the "dummies" shows 6,8 110ow. Am I doing something wrong or it can be changed & how.
On the Antenna set up, screen steps to follow are 7 steps on dummies & bible, and 6th one is Search option ALL- is not on my screen there is no #6 as search option. How do I change/correct it.
Lot of the ecrees shown in "dummies" & "Bible" are not same as in my screen.
Did I do something and that made it disappeared or there is sone technical problem with this issue. How do I get that same screen and am able to scan.
I am trying to get the Detorit channels 2(CBS)4(NBC)&7(ABC)20,32 and Det 50 and 56 PBS I was able to get a while ago. I dont know if I did a bad scan or incomplete and lost those channels. In My remote channels will not go lower than #100.
I want to get those Detroit channels they are free and in (Windsor] across from Detroit always had them. I am sorry for writting this long note but I wanted to explain what is going on so 1 of you can help me.
Thanks a Million
Kris