noelb765

I am curious! Are there others who are tired of waiting for this fix? Can't some of these smart guys get this figured out? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

ricklbert

I am curious! Are there others who are tired of waiting for this fix? Can't some of these smart guys get this figured out? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

If you are tired of waiting then it is time to upgrade to an IKS system and take the risk or sub to the provider
If pansat made a dongle then your problems would be solved..there may never be a stand alone bin out there ever, you can thank the guy who helped crack N2 for this Chris Tarnovsky now works for DN and has made sure that N3 would be hard to crack......ricklbert

redtrucknc

I'm sure the people working on this has full time normal jobs too. If YOU want to pay them for their job time, I'm sure they could get it done a little faster. Or get smart enough to crack it yourself and share for FREE with all of us...

noelb765

Hi there! Please let me explain! I merely wanted to test the hopefully motivate if I possibly could. I do wish I could write in HTML or whatever is required to get this done. Today secure systems unfortunately are not secure. Maybe thats the tradoff. Maybe they should have kept ARPAnet to themselves. Where would we be today. Still in the space age I guess. Unfortunately my major focus is not computer science. I am just like so many others that wish to reep the rewards of the hard work of others. You know...The great american way!!