Hey, thanks for all you guys do to help us lost in satland..
Until N3 works out.. trying to get some FTA, I have a Dtv Slimline 30" and a universal linear lnb attached to a VSUltra. The problem is I can't find a single sat out there in the sky... I was fairly practiced at jumping around hitting 82, 91, 110, 119, 129 without problem, but now I can't hit a thing. I noticed that when I searched using the VS Ultra that in Universal lnb setting or standard, the frequency range doesn't go higher than 11474. Isn't the Ku band in the higher freq. range (like up to 12200 or higher). Would that be why I don't get any ping? Is there a sat file or loader that I might need to upgrade with? Or maybe I'm not doing something right? Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Sorry, I must have rambled... I'm not trying to find the D*** or B** Birds, I was just saying I'm confident that I can find sats if everything is set right. My question was if the Vs ultra needs a loader or sat file to pick up fta sats in the Ku band or if my set up sounds funky...thanks for the response...

CASPER

no all you need to do is factory reset and move your sat around to catch a different sat....