cngr96

The following bins are suppose to work on BEV only.
2700 234
3500 351
250sm 560
9000 9040
9200 9227

fogao

Are you refering to this:

Pansat 2700 x-87bl_071228_b75_234_api_gcfix Dec 28 2007

I thought this was a globecast fix?

Cheers

moo2

cngr96, i tryed what you told me, still nothing. tryed several diffrent bins, still no dl. i read everything in the search and still not working. changed cables, still nothing. checked computer, again nothing. do you think that pansat did something? i just cant figure this out. thannks for ur help

cngr96

Fogao: That was the original fix, but it works right now on B3V where the current fix is not working. Since this was a GC fix, I would assume 233 also would work. I can tell you that 234 is working for BEV as of the time of this message on the 2700.

cngr96

moo2: did you try to go to the menu screen and do a factory reset? Unless you have a computer issue, I don't know of anything Pansat would do that blocks loading BINS. You are using the Bin loader "X-87BL Loader v27.02 [X-87BL].exe"? You must use this loader on newer bins. You can also try to load the factory code provided in the Pansat 2700 section here and put it to known working default, then upgrade it to the current BIN. In the mean time, I'll check around to see if anyone else has had this issue with repaired units.

tomthepiper

Hey guys it good to be a apart of the testing community. I've been testing 2 Cap 7K and a Pan clone. I'm getting headache with the Cap stb... no support. Anyways it's all good waiting for the latest bins for them both