xesvuli420

I have a Ze4115 HP, with Radeon IGP 320m hardware. Could someone PLEASE help me figure out which ATI Driver AND Catalyst I should download.The default Driver is very buggy, and years ago, I was walked thru updating it and adding catalyst, and it fixed all the problems, I just don't remember which one I got. (current version doesn't have catalyst)I have tried to install a few "guesses", but 1 of 2 error messages appears...1. Drivers not compatible with hardware, or2. Something about "try to install standard VGA first"If you need any information, Just ask (in laymans terms), and I will be detailed as possible~Problems with current versionI use a TV as my display. When I turn on TV in the ATI options, the TV comes on, but once I restart the computer, it goes back to default Laptop display only. ***This issue was fixed with update years agoThe wallpaper doesn't take up the whole screen (takes up about a 1/4, aligned to the upper left corner), or sometimes runs off the screen (not like as if I had multiple desktops, but just like it was zoomed in a bit) Refreshing desktop doesn't help, neither does changing wallpapers. Doesn't matter if I have it set to "Center" or "Stretch" in display properties.P.s. I have tried using Omega Drivers, and while it does fix the restart problem, it has its own list of problems.Thanks!

pete p

You don't mention what OS you use, but as the hardware is so old I would guess XP. I cannot find any up to date drivers for this, as it is has been obsolete for at least 6-7 years.