skate4fun69

using Sonicview elite public here, never private thank you japan

ive been using fta for many years through all the bull sh@%. i never post stuff, but i would like to say a few things.

First off i would like to say THANK YOU to all hackers and modders that do what they do best, help people like me enjoy fta. its been a long hard road weve been through over the years. to all receivers coders that are still up and helping us out THANK YOU SO MUCH!! you never get the appreciation you deserve, thanks for ufc and im hoping BEV soon? yah yah

TO ALL USERS OF FTA BOXES
when you got your box runnin great, and something goes wrong, check forums post if your up or down(dont forget to tell everybody your back up and runnin)
in this age of fta using servers (IKS) card sharing and pinging servers,
the best thing you can do is WAIT dont freek the fu@# out and start tickering with your box, if alot of people (different boxes) at the same time, dont assume its finally the end of iks, just shut up, they always cant give you updates that there going to be doing something to the servers or what have you, there are good reasons they dont tell you before hand.
the problem will almost always be are there end, unless your stupid(newbee) they need to fix it on there end(iks) NOT YOUR END dont tinker just WAIT it out, BACK IN THE DAY MONTHS WOULD GO BY WITH OUT A FIX, way before the big blackout couple years back, by the way i miss you pansat 3500

we need to work together (a community) across all forums that are still out there, we must rise up together and bring n3 to its knees and we are so close, so very close thanks to people we dont know and will never meet but your top ten in my book

we need to stop bitchin, i meen all bitchin, stop being negative it never help anything

whatever they come out with weather it be a new version of the ihub, just changing the name, doesnt matter what kind of dongle it has a sn# to connect to whatever server your messin with duplicte sn legit or not (shame on you) they mess with the servers, the coders are trying to help, if they want to raise the price because things are going good well then do it and shut up, you should be kissing there as$ for what they do, there trying to help us in the end (stability on servers and and get n3 cracked and running off servers

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL EVEN NEWBEES