bruksn

Banned
I'm here by invitation from another member.

Not a complete newbie but I'll admit there's more to be learned. In general I've enjoyed electronics as a hobby since the late '60s. Let's see what I can bring to the table.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
There You Are My Friend it F-ing great your "here" :notworthy::notworthy::jiggy:Jumping SmiliesJumping Smilies

WELCOME TO PETE Jumping SmiliesJumping Smilies

HEY ALL PLEASE LET'S PUT THE RED CARPET OUT FOR THIS NEW MEMBER!!!!

this man is going to blow your minds away, he's very good at what he does.....
one of my mentors,The Wizzard is the other

BUTTMAN AKA LIT BILL

Last edited by a moderator:

CASPER

Welcome to Pete's bruksn

2gtufdt.jpg

Batman

** bowing ** to bruksn....I've heard you are also a true master from the other Shaolin temple.
We'll see how well your skill is... first you must use all your power to find Buttman's wife and
inform that her husband is spending too much time in here... good luck grasshopper!

bruksn

Banned
Thanks for the greetings!

I'll have more to post when I get some projects out of the way.

Just found a C-band 7.5 ft mesh dish with 12 ft pole & analog receiver locally for $100.

Now to annoy my partying neighbors with a camera on the dish! NOT!:D

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Wow very good my friend you are a "VIP" trust me it's well worth the trip..:radar::radar:

congradulations !!
"VIP" IS RIGHT WAY TO GO !!!

Lit Bill

Domando1069

VIP Member
Welcome bruksn
Like you I have been into electronics since 1972, ya I know I'm old, and I still have a tube tester and an analogue oscilloscope and a 8-track player. Still playing with my old BUD. Nice to have new blood, welcome aboard. I'll have someone to talk to who will know what a FLUX CAPACITOR is: LOL