Help me my printer is misbehaving! How do you reset HP 1100 inks are FULL?!!?

double v

All of my ink cartridges ARE full. But my print is set on believing they ae empty. Buying new cartridges that I dont really need cost 33.99 each and it needs 4! More than 100$ just for a little bit of ink! I have the 1100 hp business inkjet and desperatily need to print my other options mean paying 1$ a page to go off some were like fedex kinkos all becaus eof this stupid hp scam to sell more ink cartridges.the ink cartridges are hp #10 black #11cyan #11yellow and #11 magenta.I asked at staples if I should jsut buy a new printer, since it would be cheaper than buying the inks. He showed me the printer they now make and they make the cartridges even SMALLER with less ink! He said I couldn't even buy a printer that works with the cartridges I now have. (Of course cause they figured out if it's a smaller cartridge they can force not so bright people to buy more at $40+ a pop!Please please please tell me the secret way to reset my printer. some one must know how.

duuh

oooo oh I know!!!If you can't get a chip reseter and want to print NOW the way around that nasty problem hp programed in, is set back your computer clock a year or two! That tricks the stupid printer date and lets you print form a "expired" cartridge!!!The other solution involves using three or more cartridges so your printer can't remember the "empty" cartridge, cause it stores that info but can't store more than "3" per color print head. Or so it seems to say on-line.I'd be interested to see if anyone else has a permanent simple solution (NOT INVOLVING BUYING MORE CARTRIDGES)

T

tom_casper_2000

Exactly why I purchased a laser printer. The business I'm in theres no need for color, and get about 3000 sheets per cartridge.