Its My Turn!!!

alvee

I got a new viewsat 9000 w8psk, and i hooked it up to my 500 dish... fine.. so after i tested it and got it running i put up the dish 1000.2...

NOW i cant seem to get it to tune in 129. i have been tuning and f---ing with it all day... any help?

archange187

Now i have a simple question... Are all the other LNB's aim'ed right? I have had a lot of dealing with the 1000.2 and none have really worked well.

-Angel

alvee

Well... I am not really sure.... I was hoping someone would have a insight into something I was overlooking. I cant seem to see 129 at all.. I am going to continue to mess with it and ill let you know.... should the lnb type be universal or ????

archange187

Well... I am not really sure.... I was hoping someone would have a insight into something I was overlooking. I cant seem to see 129 at all.. I am going to continue to mess with it and ill let you know.... should the lnb type be universal or ????

Universal lnb works, but i find in canada 129 needs it's own dish due to low signal. I have played with a 1000 for quiet some time and i was unable to make it work properly.

alvee

well now I think I messed up the 1000. I cant get anything on it. I also tried new disec.... well I am gonna hook up the 500 and bring back the 1000 lnbs and see if they will swap them out... if not oh well

I let you know how it works