Status
Not open for further replies.

boba

Hi there, is the new fix working? I am having trouble loading this file in a box, anyone else? The next number in sequence has to be 300 (instead of V201). Is this fix for 2700A?

sam mudface

Hi there, is the new fix working? I am having trouble loading this file in a box, anyone else? The next number in sequence has to be 300 (instead of V201). Is this fix for 2700A?

this is the full emu file for the 2700 it works fine just load it as always

araceli esparza

i tride the new bin and it doest work can someone please put down the right bin number
thank you, i havent watch tv in more than three days please helppppppppppppppppp

hobo2

just load your bin file v201 if it does not download by it self turn the power switch off in the back of the reciver then back on again while its try to down load by itself then you will have to rescan all your channel back in @the sat back in too;)

johnrive

Banned
I already tried everithing with this file v21 and it does not work. this is just an scam. could the moderators take this file off the web then people don't get confuse?:mad: thsi file is just a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sbanditz

Yea, what is the deal with B75 V201 api femu... loaded it serveral times and if I get something on channel 239 its for maybe a minute or so, but then no signal or black screen for 15 minutes or longer. I believe the last working update I had was B75 299 api.... one would think the next update would be B75 300 api. I hear that... anyone can shead some light would be great on what has been going on with the 2700A, as my friend has the 150, working without any issues since late Saturday.

cngr96

From what I understand, many people are having problems with this new release. Most have been able to resolve most of their issues by doing the following:

Reset to factory default.
Load 120 factory Bin
Reset to factory default again
Load new 201 bin
Scan satellites

Seems to work after these steps are taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.