PBP is Looking for Moderators

Rumas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone.
As you have noticed the forum has been growing at a rapid pace. With such fast growth the requirements for more moderators comes into play.
As of today we are on the hunt for moderators for specific areas of interest as well as global moderators.

Preference will be given to those users who are currently active and supporting the forum.

We are looking for moderators with the following requirements:

• More than basic knowledge of ONE of the following:
Computers hardware
Computer Software
Electronics
Consumer Electronics
Satellite / FTA

Other related subjects
  • Not younger than 18.
  • Good communication skills (polite).
  • Can spend at least an average of 30 mins a day reading threads, answering questions and being sure the Rules are followed.
  • Doesn't lose his/her temper easily.
  • Known with PBP and it's members
If you think you are suitable, then don't hesitate and make a post below that tells us something about yourself, your experience and preferably links to answers you gave other members on this board as well as what forum you are interested in moderating.

You may also fill out the moderator application located here:
https://preferredbypete.com/modapp.php

Any questions please post below.

Last edited:

Rumas

Administrator
Staff member
We could start you off slow, maybe you could just mod 1 or 2 forums till you feel it out a bit. You don't have to be perfect to me a mod, after all we are all human.

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
Well it's nice to be part of this site , and will pass it on to as many people as possible.will talk to you soon have to go to work,,,

scotty2hottie076

I'm From S Florida avid Computer and Satellite user.
I have an associates in (major)Electronic Engineering from ITT also a (minor) in Computers Science build and repaired many thousand of systems Been in the FTA for about five years modded on a couple of others sites

We are looking for moderators with the following requirements:

* More than basic knowledge of ONE of the following:

Computers hardware
Computer Software
Electronics
Consumer Electronics
Satellite / FTA

Rumas

Administrator
Staff member
Sound like more then basic to me! What would you be interested in moderating?