solutions for the problems

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
Everyone concentrates on the problems we are having in this country lately: illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida... Not me, I concentrate on solutions for the problems. It is a win-win situation.

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.
+ Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the level of the levies.
+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.

Are there any other problems you would like me to solve today? Yes! Think about these:
1. Cows
2. The Constitution
3. The Ten Commandments

Cows
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow.

The Constitution
They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq.... Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.

The 10 Commandments
The real reason that we cannot have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this:

You cannot post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal,' 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery,' and 'Thou Shall Not Lie' in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment. PART OF THE PROBLEM

Also, Think about this: If you do not want to forward this for fear of offending someone-- YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM! It is time for America (and Canada) to speak up!

ricklbert

Your right about working on the tasks at hand unfortinatly both Canadian and USA GOV are waisting trillions on a war effort that hase been planned for a very long time. this takes money out of yours and my pocket then goes to WAR propheteers pockets.Aint life great!!!! i think you have to leave it to the peaple of AMERICA to start joining together to combat these issues at hand and i am not talking about the N.W.O that is the last thing we need is a totalitarian society just so you know Hitlers second book he wrote was called NEW WORLD ORDER now why would Henry Kisingger ask Obama to usher in the NWO in Jan 09 same as bush senior in september 11 1990 said the same thing there is some freeky shit at hand and only a few are wakeing up to this.start checking google things like the truth about FEMA .CHEMTRAILS . THE truth about floride. Sodium floride just the only ingredient in rat poison, is in 66% of american drinking supply. Hitler used to put in the consetration camps water to keep the prisoners subdude(to slow then from escaping.NON FLORIDATED TOOTH PASTE (powersmile or Toms non floridated is the way to go.well enough about that to deppressing to go further. testing cnx mini and vs ultra.later.