[Attention] This is a C/P by Odd Thomas ( Keep that in mind ) Viewsat may release new N# beta fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CASPER

This is a C/P by Odd Thomas ( Keep that in mind )

Viewsat may release new N# beta files sometime today.

Been up early this morning reading on the international site's and happened onto something interesting I thought I would share with our members.

I know its not the Rumor Section, but its information on the new release of a beta version for Nagravision N3 fix. Now personally I won’t believe this until the file's are posted on the site, but! Anything is possible in today’s climate.

So here goes.
quote:
The word today is that the Viewtec Camp is set to release new beta files for N3 sometime today 6/17/09, these files have some temp freezing issue's that have been worked on for several days and the announcement is today they're finally ready for release to the general public.

I have checked the major viewsat sites and see no news of this posted yet!, that doesnot really mean anything by itself, but is not hopeful if not posted on there own site's.

So while trying to confirm this, the only proof of this I could find this morning was this thread posted on E****.COM

It is true that new KEYS have been released for some boxes.
Example: New encryption system nagra 3 open, tested at 100% in receivers: Dreambox, Edision, Ouralis #3 oversea's and are posted here:

Quote:
Code:

nagra3.info/

For Digital +, Tv Cabo, Polsat out of europe.

I quote: 1/16/09
NAME REMOVED has been given a beta bin and says it will be released late this morning. There was some freezing issues but has been repaired in time for their release today.
end

Please note: I have removed the persons name because he is a plaintiff in court action by a Provider.

"Defendant's response to Plaintiffs' Request for Admission No. 35 is
anything other than an unqualified "admit," identify all facts supporting
Defendant's claim that some other person made use of the alias"

Now if the staff feels this thread should be moved to the RUMOR SECTION I have no problem with their decision, as I am only reporting what I’ve read nothing more! So members please understand that.
If true it will be very welcome news for the industry as a whole.
So goodluck and best wishes to us all.
Posted by: 0dd

Status
Not open for further replies.