[Help!] viewsat maxhd

hobo2

help please im pointed at 119 110 129 sat all my channel on the 119 sat 110 sat keep going off a popping sound then the autorolling start but the hd channel work fine what could the problem be this it twice i posted this please help my wife going to kill me:yes:

ricklbert

help please im pointed at 119 110 129 sat all my channel on the 119 sat 110 sat keep going off a popping sound then the autorolling start but the hd channel work fine what could the problem be this it twice i posted this please help my wife going to kill me:yes:

Some reports of ultra's were freezing as well possible changes in the ecm maybe a new file coming soon.....ricklbert

Last edited:

gwood1567

I am having bad problems still with my MAX. I can not get any HD channels and am missing a ton of channels. I show NO quality and can not get channels unless I put it on ANIK 3 (118) then it shows either 110 or 119 depending on the switch setting I use. I then get channels, it just doesnt show INFORMATION

ricklbert

I am having bad problems still with my MAX. I can not get any HD channels and am missing a ton of channels. I show NO quality and can not get channels unless I put it on ANIK 3 (118) then it shows either 110 or 119 depending on the switch setting I use. I then get channels, it just doesnt show INFORMATION

Switched back to 090501 file....MUCH Better

PFTAHDMSW-090501HM DN A/R Fix

Attachments

• PFTAHDMSW-090501HM.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 3

hobo2

i have been having this problem for the last 2 month with the 119 sat 110 sat loseing the channel all the time popping sound auto rolling but the hd side work just fine no freezing no autorolling :cry:

ricklbert

possible settings are wrong i've been looking into it but not sure what may be the problem...ricklbert

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
That's seems like a odd problem I think I would try to factory reset your receiver & rescan ... It sounds like there may be a problem with the HD module not receiving non HD channels when you watch 129 sat is there any non hd channels you have a problem with ...if there is then maybe try to put your old module that came with the receiver back in your box & try 110 & 119 see if it works you won't get hd but you will see it your hd module has a problem other than that I don't know like I said try factory reset first .... Good luck hobo