nye33_16

Originally, I have the typical 110 and 119 satellite setup for my viewsat platinum lite receiver. I want to add another receiver so I bought a used viewsat platinum receiver and a 4x4 multiswitch receiver. I tested the viewsat platinum receiver and it works perfectly fine in place of my platinum lite. I added two cables on my dual lnb and I connected it to my multiswitch. First, 2 cables from my 110 lnb to lnb a and b on my multiswitch. Then, 2 cables from my 119 lnb to lnb c and d. I'm not sure if these connections are right. I tried to change the antenna setup on receiver and I only the echostar 7 is working. Can you please tell how to make my 2 receivers work and if cable connections are right? I need to know the antenna setup for my receivers.

archange187

nye33_16

I have the multiswitch that accepts two satellites. What would be the setup for that? it's 4 in and 4 out.

nye33_16

I only have two lnb though. Your picture shows three. That's why it has 5 switches, right? My brother was able to make echostar 7 (119) but not echostar 10/11 (110) with the 4x4 switch. To make both work, he used two the original (that's comes with the satellite receiver) 4x1 multiswitch without the 4x4.

archange187

Yes you are right... you need to use the disq's that come with the reciever and the switch you bought. Look at the diagram again and igmore the other seperate switch.

-Angel