nospinamma

what are nvidia drivers and what do they do ? i have 2 of them in my add and remove programs and i have no clue what their for. i'm trying to get rid of programs that i don't use to get rid of a ton of unused file and junk on my pc so it will be a little faster. what about adobe acrabat what are they

dreddman01

Do not delete them. Depending on what computer hardware you have it could mean disabling your graphics card, motherboard, Ethernet port etc.

Rod G

Nvidia drivers are for your graphic card and make it so your computer knows how to make your graphic card function properly on your pc. Adobe acrobat reads .PDF files a certain format for only adobe acrobat reader.

Simon Said

they enables your graphics card to work properly if you uninstall them you may encounter problems with your screen resolution

Dunson41

Drivers are software that runs your hardware. In this case Nvidia is a graphics/display driver.Don't uninstall the nvidia drivers, your computer needs them to display things properly on your screen.Adobe acrobat is a program that is mostly used to open up ".pdf" (portable document format) files. You don't really need it but as a word of caution, if you ever look up a manual for anything online it is almost always a .pdf file.

They are important system files that tell your computer how to interpret your hardware. Delete it at your own peril, your graphics card will become essentially useless. Do not delete system files unless you know exactly what you are doing, or else you flirt with disaster.Acrobat Reader is an important bit of software that enables your computer to read PDF files, one of the major document formats worldwide. I would highly recommend keeping it.