Q? for Site Admin. Are users safe here?

CASPER

bubblesmouse please do not post in the Pansat forums for question you want awnser what is it that you need.....?????? this post has been moved to the chit chat for now...

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
i sorry i'm not a mod and the post is out for all to read, but the question got me confuse, Bruno glad to meet you but can you tell me what you mean like if i was a 5 yr old no kidding all jokes aside.

CASPER

Buttman he don't want to awnser left him a message has not responded..I wonder what kind of old records he is looking for........

BrunoFta

took me a couple minutes... here now. Please forgive me.

I've been out reading what's going on with Dish demanding customer lists from Pansat distributors. I was surprised a judge granted suponeas. Just because we bought FTA boxes doesn't make us guilty of anything. However, combined with a websites download record.... a case could be made against end users. I'm not trying to cause trouble, just checking to see if my download history is safe. Thanks : )

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
thanks now i know what you talking about wizzard did post this a while back the guys here are on it thank welcome to pete

CASPER

took me a couple minutes... here now. Please forgive me.

I've been out reading what's going on with Dish demanding customer lists from Pansat distributors. I was surprised a judge granted suponeas. Just because we bought FTA boxes doesn't make us guilty of anything. However, combined with a websites download record.... a case could be made against end users. I'm not trying to cause trouble, just checking to see if my download history is safe. Thanks : )

dont worry about dowloads they are after the people that sell them and make them ....